Deliver Outstanding Benefits to Your Customers Through a Brilliant Collaboration
That’s the powerful relationship
of RE/MAX® and Manassas Transfer
If you are a RE/MAX® Affiliate, working with Manassas Transfer is the first step toward giving your customer the stress-free moving experience they need to make their transition as smooth and seamless as possible. We have garnered a reputation as a preferred mover for the residents and businesses of Northern Virginia for more than 50 years, due to our wealth of resources and extremely knowledgeable staff. We are a family-owned and operated moving and storage company, and our attention to detail, coupled with our extremely efficient moving crews, is what distinguishes us from the competition. We will get your customer settled into their new home office on-time and without any hidden fees.
As a trusted Northern Virginia moving company, we know that no two moves are identical. The devil is in the details, and at Manassas Transfer, we go above and beyond for the customer because we are driven to deliver the best move possible on every job we handle. Each move we work on is handled by a personal move coordinator who will oversee the entire relocation process, and answer any questions the customer may have.
Manassas Transfer is a proud interstate agent for the industry-leading Stevens Worldwide Van Lines. This means that when your client plans an out-of-state move with Manassas Transfer, they also enjoy the numerous benefits offered by Stevens and their more than 100 years of experience. Moving with Manassas and Stevens gives your customer a truck-load of benefits, and they will save time and money.
Benefits of our relationship with Stevens include:
- Your customers will be “Preferred Customers”, and receive exclusive rates, discounted and free valuation.
- Preferred pickup and delivery dates for your customer gives them a personalized, high-quality move plan.
- Special short-term storage rates during staging while your customer sells their home.
- Up-to-the-minute information about the move with SVL online tracking, including written confirmation of all arrangements, so your customers are not just in the know about services and costs, it’s documented and at their fingertips at Stevens Online System.
- Certified, trained and tested, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines team packers and drivers make customer care and satisfaction a top priority.
- Pre-move and post-move communication with your customer to ensure no detail of the move is left unchecked.
- Professional wrapping of all of your customer’s furniture to prevent any damage or scraping of floors.
- Stevens Home Protection Kit™ will keep your customer’s home or business in top condition throughout the move.
- Assistance with move issues and claims procedures for your customer should they arise.
- A network of more than 900 overseas moving agents and freight-forwarders for all of your International clients.
- Co-branded marketing materials will support your sales effort.
Learn more about how we work together by calling a Manassas Transfer realty team specialist today at (703) 368-6055.